- Seemia Theatre
- Ann Ika will be taking your questions about #KITF2018
- Have any question regarding #KITF2018? Ask Kabubi Herman
- Recap Video #KITF2017
- More than Craft – Interview with Angella Emurwon
- Where is the line drawn between humanitarianism and terrorism?
- Hatshepsut, the original feminist?
- La Négrophilie; are things any different now than in the 1920s?
- The State is never the same
- Video: Faisal Kiwewa on #KITF2017
- Don’t try any of this at home!!
- Interview with Lloyd Lutara
- An intimate night with Mao
- Video: Deborah Asiimwe
- Video: Christopher D. Betts
- The Awe of Childhood : The Little Prince and The Rose
- When the madness of an entire nation… – Lloyd Lutara’s Take
- “Being rich in culture is better than being rich in resources”
- Video: Coleman Otunga
- Stories Bring People Together : Unveiling 4th Edition of Kampala International Theatre Festival
The Kampala International Theater Festival is a 4-day festival organized each year in partnership between BAYIMBA Foundation and Tebere Arts Foundation as a platform that offers development of professionalism among theater practitioners and broadens access to Theatre by supporting and facilitating the presentation of Theatre productions.
This is achieved through the various workshops, jam sessions, productions and networking sessions that are programmed during the Festival.
The 7th edition is supposed to happen in November 2020 but due to Covid19 and how fast it spreads, we have decided to postpone the physical edition until further notice. We hope that an in-person gathering for our festival can be held again in 2021.