- The colour black alone does not dress one!
- Video: The Prince and the Rose
- Angella Emurwon Strings a Thrilling Opening to the KITF 4th Edition
- Video: #KITF2017 Introduction
- Video: #SetUpTime
- Video Recap #KITF2016
- The Festival Inspired Me to Keep Writing: Aganza Kisaka
- One on One with Sammy Gideon Wetala; Budding Writer and Actor
- An Interview with the cast of Antu Yacob’s “Mourning Sun”
- 5 Minutes with Deborah Asiimwe
- From Lebanon to Kampala: New Experiences for Minwal Theatre Company
- The Women of Kampala International Theatre Festival in Conversation
- The Most Wretched of the Earth: Almost Truly Ugandanised
- One Actor, Multiple Roles, And One Play: Can One Deliver In a Live Act?
- Tropical Fish: Re-defining Woman’s Sexuality
- Barzakh: The Grey Space Between Life and Death
- The Petrichor that Ushers in a New Season of Theatre
- Are We in Such Darkness as Kagayi Intimates?
- Do Actors Need To ‘Act’ To Deliver A Splendid Performance?
- “The Emotion is in the Words”
The Kampala International Theater Festival is a 4-day festival organized each year in partnership between BAYIMBA Foundation and Tebere Arts Foundation as a platform that offers development of professionalism among theater practitioners and broadens access to Theatre by supporting and facilitating the presentation of Theatre productions.
This is achieved through the various workshops, jam sessions, productions and networking sessions that are programmed during the Festival.
The 7th edition is supposed to happen in November 2020 but due to Covid19 and how fast it spreads, we have decided to postpone it until further notice. Rest assured, we will continue to share more information in the coming months about how you can engage with us during 2020, as we look to an in-person gathering for our festival in 2021.